Mobile Fire Safety Teaching
("Safety House Tent")
Teaching kindergarten and elementary children about both the dangerous aspects of how
fires are started, and the skills they need to survive can be a very expensive task.
While mobile safety trailers are an excellent method for teaching
young children all about fire safety. The downside is
a) the expense of purchasing such a trailer unit, and b) having a place
to store it! Many small townships and municipalities just don't have the available funds required for that kind of
These problemsare now solvedbecause of a unique NEW Safety House Tent which is designed to
be used in the same way that Safe House Trailers were used, but at a much lower investment.
This NEW innovation now provides a resource for fire departments,
police, municipal, and city community services, schools, insurance companies and other groups that can be used to
educate and now benefit more children, and hopefully save many lives, and or help thousands of children avoid
burns, poisonings, choking, drownings, and other injuries.
Inside and outside graphics show potential
hazards both inside the home and outside. Hazards include but not limited to Fire related, electric shock,
poisoning, choking, drowning, answering the door to strangers, telephone safety, computer use safety, stranger
danger, and a host of other hazards children should be aware of.
The Safety House Tent can be used to teach small children ages kindergarten through
elementary school. As well it can be used in high school to teach baby sitters about hazards, and preventative
safety skills in the event of an emergency.
- Dimensions 14' X 10' X 12'
- Walls and roof made of heavy Duty Vinyl
- Material is Flame Retarded (to California
- Attaches with industrial grade straps
- 2 Inch Anodized Aluminum Tubular
- Bright fade resistant graphics inside and out depicting
- Can be set up indoors, or outdoors
- Can be set up by one person
- Stores in four storage cases
- Walls can be removed for more flexibility with larger
Here children are interacting with demonstration staff,
recognizing potential poison hazards in the kitchen. The puppets can be used when giving instruction to very small
Children being shown how to exit a burning building, using the "fall
and crawl" technique to aviod smoke inalhation, the fogger simulates deadly smoke conditions. The children are also
taught to feel/test the door for heat before opening, a heat pad in the door
is used to simulate the heat.
"I hear, and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I
"Safe Same" Says
Accessories (included with the Safety
- Various hand props
- Functioning emergency phones for role
playing dialing 911, speaking to
- Smoke machine for simulating real fire
- Heated door (Contains UL approved heat pad) to simulate real
- Smoke detectors for discussion and
- Push out window with "escape ladder"
- Walls with graphics representing various rooms kitchen,
bathroom, bedroom etc.
- "Safe Sam" and "naughty Sally" puppets for use with
- 100 Companion colouring / coloring books
- Lesson cards (prompt / script cards
to help the person doing the presentation)
- Complete lesson handbook (how to
present a Safety demonstration)
- 15 Safety posters
- Carrying cases
Funding the purchase of your Safety House Tent
Many companies such as Insurance companies, hydro companies, auto dealerships, grocery stores,
banks. credit unions etc. like to sponsor educational projects such as "Fire Prevention" programs etc.
Many times these corporations will contribute to, or fully fund the purchase of your Safety House Tent as a
Below is the control cabinet "closed" which houses much of your equipment.
Storage frame and cabinet showing the smoke machine, the cordless phones,and control
Floor plan and frame information